BlueChillies-All the spice none of the mind blowing heat!
Google
 
Web bluechillies.blogspot.com
Sunday, February 24, 2013 Ninja Master Pro

I finally got the Ninija that I wanted. There were so many various set ups but I went with the pro because basically it's two blenders and two food processors in one. You get two plastic blender containers. One is bigger than the other and two processor bowls. I used them this last week. I made cupcakes and cinnamon frosting. The cupcakes I made in the blender. I had to scrape down the sides of the blender a couple of times but it was fast and tons easier than getting out a bowl or using my Kitchen Aid stand mixer. Plus cleanup was super easy. Washed up in a couple of seconds. I just poured the cupcakes out of the blender. Normally I use a ice cream scoop to measure them all to be the same size but it worked out fine.
The cream cheese frosting for the cinnamon rolls whipped up in literally 2 seconds. I pushed the top and whirl whirl it was done. If I had done it in the Kitchen Aid it would have taken forever.
I'm still looking for things to use it for. I want to do onions and traditional food processor things but I just cut & bagged a bunch of  onions and green peppers just last week.

Posted by bluechillies :: 7:27 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------