BlueChillies-All the spice none of the mind blowing heat!
Google
 
Web bluechillies.blogspot.com
Wednesday, February 06, 2013 S'mores Pie

OK, so I made this pie yesterday and it was the biggest pain in my ass I have ever attempted to make. I started with the wrong fill filling and then once I realized it was the wrong kind I couldn't find a chocolate homemade replacement..So I just proceeded and hoped it would come out OK. I figured everything alone was good so even if it didn't set well we could just eat it anyways.
Then I tried to "spread" the marshmallow cream into the bottom of the crust. This just wasn't happening. It kept pulling up the crust. I had to wet my fingers to smooth it out. Then the same thing happened with the Nutella. I couldn't spread it at all. So I dumped it into the freezer. I thought if I could get the marshmallow cream solid maybe it wouldn't be so sticky! It work well enough but then I put the pudding in and it was just to watery. My girls ate it all so there was no waste but I will never make this pie again the way it is currently written.
I will be attempting to make this pie soon instead.

Posted by bluechillies :: 2:18 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------