BlueChillies-All the spice none of the mind blowing heat!
Google
 
Web bluechillies.blogspot.com
Friday, February 08, 2013 Sweet & Sour Meatballs over Rice

Phoenix my 12 year old and I made Sweet & Sour Meatballs over rice using the recipe from here tonight. It was excellent and super easy to throw together. The only change we made was to use canned carrots. I flipped flopped back and forth between using a jarred sweet and sour sauce I already had up the cabinet and just doing the recipe. I am glad we decided to go with the recipe. It made more than enough and the jar wouldn't have gone very far.
I have been working with Phoenix on her home skills. She is doing dishes more often and cooking more often. This was perfect for her to do. It was simple enough for her to follow and complete without me hovering to much.



Posted by bluechillies :: 8:05 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------