BlueChillies-All the spice none of the mind blowing heat!
Google
 
Web bluechillies.blogspot.com
Tuesday, July 09, 2013 Hot day

Today is going to be another hot, electric sucking day. I'm already wanting to turn on the air conditioners. The girls are wanting to play outdoors but it's just so hot and I'm worried about them getting heat sick. Del is too young to understand when she needs to come in and get a drink so I am constantly telling my oldest to push liquids on her.

Gotta do the dishes and cook the meals. Blah! I think I'm going to make cinnamon flop and black bean burgers today. Maybe some pasta salad if I can find a recipe I can make with what I have. I also need to roast the peppers and put them in the freezer. Slice/shred carrots for the freezer. Next week I will be using Make Dinner Easy   I've been hesitant about using them before because my husband can be picky but I have decided he can just get over it. We need a schedule and this will help some. I just hope the recipes don't take forever to make or cost a fortune to make.


Saturday and Sunday will be easy nights or leftovers.
This doesn't include baking supplies, breakfast, lunch or snacks.

Breakfast:
pancakes
cereal
cinnamon flop

Lunches:
PB&J
hot dogs
mac N cheese/sliced carrots

TO DO LIST
Dishes
cinnamon flop
burgers
macaroni salad
peppers
carrots
Phoenix-school math, history ascend
Lily-reading eggs


Posted by bluechillies :: 6:11 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------